Reasons to Book Your Group at Executive Hotel Le Soleil New York
Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, its no surprise that contemporary meeting space is a must in the big apple, particularly within a hotel in the city. Executive Hotel Le Soleil offers such spaces for your organizations’ use, and more (perks below). As a proud recipient of the coveted AAA Four Diamond Award, our classic boutique hotel will give you a grandeur feeling of old-world elegance and charm coupled with genuine impeccable service and meeting space that truly speaks to your needs. Learn more below about how the Executive Hotel Le Soleil New York is excited to serve you for your next group booking.
With special details such as a bottle of wine welcoming guests as they enter their rooms, to 24-hour access to our Fitness Studio, we offer astounding amenities and value for a boutique hotel in New York City. With additional benefits such as pet friendly rooms, affordable buffet breakfast offerings, competitive room pricing, and turn down service, there’s more to look forward to – Book your group with stay dates through December 30th 2019, and take advantage of our new “Pick Your Perks” promotion below.
All groups bookers will gain access to the following:
- Complimentary WIFi throughout the hotel
- Waived daily facility fee ($20 daily value)
- 50% off meeting room rental
- In-room VIP Amenity
Book $10,000 in room revenue per group and choose one (1) of the following below;
Book $15,000 in room revenue per group and choose two (2) of the following below;
Booking $20,000 in room revenue per group and choose three (3) of the following below:
- $200 American Express Visa Gift Card for the Meeting Planner
- 3% rebate on a future group booking (must be within 12 months of the original group booking)
- Ten in-room welcome amenities for your VIPs
- Ten complimentary upgrades to Executive Queen Suites
- Twenty breakfast vouchers from Trademark Grind (in-hotel café)
- Complimentary one-hour welcome wine reception in the lobby for the group
- $10 mini bar credit for twenty attendees
- Complimentary coffee break
Other Reasons to Book?
As if the options above weren’t enough, guests are just steps from Times Square, the Empire State Building and have quick access to the Garment and Financial districts. We also offer a detailed culinary and coffee program through our signature restaurant, Trademark Taste & Grind. Our dedicated team is at your service for private events as well as catering, featuring a variety of meeting rooms for business, conferences and creative corporate events. For more information please contact our Director of Sales below.
For more information please contact our Director of Sales:
Director of Sales